Collection of Information
In order to use the Rosecreek website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
Any information collected by Rosecreek Estate is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website. This information will not be used for any purpose other than to organise the delivery of your order.
Liquor Licence No 36120379
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)
Rosecreek Estate uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Rosecreek Estate or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Rosecreek Estate.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). They will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
Rosecreek Estate will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post within 5 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Delivery costs may increase depending on the Australia Post costs. You will be advised of the additional charges before shipping.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
At this stage we regret that we are unable to supply customers outside Australia.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 10 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged or broken after delivery or have been opened or partly used. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Rosecreek Estate will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.